- Finding the photos you took but didn't realise 28 Mar 2020
How lockdown has given me time to learn how to process my photos to better reflect my intent.
- Recording light again 21 Mar 2020
Trying to simplify my camera setup down to a minimum to help me get back into taking pictures.
- Easy and not-so easy listening 22 Nov 2019
Some podcast recommendations based on my recent listenings.
- Remember Grandad 12 Jun 2019
Reflecting on what my Grandad taught me.
- Better testing for golang http handlers 23 Feb 2018
How to make it easier to test HTTP services in Go.
- Some luthier notes 26 Nov 2017
A link to some notes I've made about the guitar building process.
A quick tip on using the direnv project to make it easier to manage multiple Go projects without sharing your GOPATH.
- Some thoughts on Golang 28 Oct 2017
- Practice practice 9 Sep 2017
- Ocean Waves 20 Aug 2017
- IKARI at King Tut's 15 Aug 2017